- Feb 08 2024
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Recognizing Compassion Fatigue in Ourselves and Coworkers – Online Workshop
This workshop is designed to help participants understand compassion fatigue. Participants will learn how to identify these signs in themselves and their colleagues to take proactive steps and use the ABCs of prevention.
Develop a deeper understanding of compassion fatigue and its signs, enabling and recognizing the signs in ourselves and those around us
Utilize a range of coping strategies, including self-care practices, stress management techniques, and boundary setting, to effectively prevent compassion fatigue in their daily work and personal lives.
Learn to differentiate between depleting and nourishing activities and employ a more balanced and sustainable caregiving approach.
Develop the skills and knowledge to create positive support systems, both personally and professionally, to bolster resilience and well-being.
Presenter: Justice Education Society staff
– Registration opens January 4th, 2024
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
SUITABLE FOR EARLY LEARNING MANAGERS, OWNERS, ADMINISTRATION STAFF AND EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Is this a single event or an ongoing course?: Single Event