- Jan 23 2024
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Panel on Revealing Childcare Entrepreneurship: Stories, Obstacles, Strategies, and Success
Join the Justice Education Society and West Kootenay CCRR for an engaging panel discussion, to discover the world of childcare entrepreneurship through the stories of 3 panelists. They’ll share their successes and top strategies. The Justice Education Society of BC invites ECE educators to a 2-hour interactive panel discussion. It’s not just a presentation; it’s a chance for you to get direct insights from these successful entrepreneurs. Your questions steer the conversation, and the panelists share their valuable experiences. Think of it like a forum where questions unlock insights and experiences provide the answers.
• Understand different ways to start childcare businesses
• Find ways to handle challenges related to city permits, meeting building and design rules
• Create plans to secure a strong budget
• Understand what equipment and outdoor design are needed to comply with childcare regulations
• Learn the steps to get an interim permit from licensing authorities
• Navigate the process of registering your business with Revenue Canada
• Understand the essential insurance coverage needed to protect a childcare business.
• Learn effective methodologies for hiring personnel that align with the program’s values
• Gain skills in advertising specifically for childcare by develop a clear and strong philosophy for your childcare program that reflects its values, teaching methods, and guiding principles.
- Capacity: Spaces Available
- Is this a single event or an ongoing course?: Single Event