- Jan 20 2024
- All Day
- In Person
Neurodiversity and Inclusion Conference
Come join CCRR staff and guest keynote speaker, Kalma Arnett as we tackle the often challenging topics of Neurodiversity and Inclusion. Kalma and her highly specialized team from T & K Behavioural Consultants, will share their knowledge and understanding that can be applied to the class room as well as real-world techniques and solutions. Some of the main themes may include:
· The Challenges of being a Neurodiverse learner on the Autism Spectrum.
· The Hidden Gem: Visual Supports and other necessities for learning.
· The Functions of Behaviour: Why does this always happen?
· Reinforcement and how to make positive changes.
- Capacity: Spaces Available