- Jan 16 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- In Person
Networking Session: Sensory Bins
Winter brings us many things; the beautiful white snow, the evenings sitting in front of the fireplace with our cozy socks, fresh baking and soup on the stovetop. Join us for a cozy evening in your pajamas while we sip a hot beverage and make a beautiful winter sensory bin that you can use in your child care centre.
Things you will need to bring:
– A clear plastic storage container; bigger than a shoe box size.
– A selection of rocks, sticks, pinecones, gems, wood cookies, etc. for yourself and others.
– Your pajamas.
To register, please call our office at 604-572-8032 and ask to speak with an outreach consultant.
This network is for family child care providers operating a RLNR, LFCC or IHMA facility in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Facilitators: Child Care Options CCRR Outreach Consultants
– A light dinner will be provided.
– This network session is free.
– Certificates for professional development purposes will be issued.