- Jan 31 2024
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Journaling for Caregiver Wellness
This workshop is intended to provide ECE staff with the opportunity for self-care and renewal through the healing power of journaling. Journaling and expressive writing are proven ways to improve mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health.
During this two-hour virtual workshop, participants will…
- Learn the writing and wellness connection
- Experience Life Source Writing™ which is a 5-step reflective journaling method for selfcare, self-discovery, creativity and wellness
- Reflect on their own unique “self-care story”
- Discover how reflective journaling and expressive writing can help caregivers mitigate burnout and replenish from within.
Lynda Monk, MSW, RSW, CPCC, is a Registered Social Worker, Life & Wellness Coach, Director of the International Association for Journal Writing (IAJW.org) and founder of Thrive Training & Coaching (lyndamonk.com). Lynda is co-editor of two books including Transformational Journaling for Coaches, Therapists, and Clients: A Complete Guide to the Benefits of Personal Writing and The Great Book of Journaling: How Journal Writing Can Support a Life of Wellness, Creativity, Meaning, and Purpose. She is the co-author of Writing Alone Together: Journalling in a Circle of Women for Creativity, Connection, and Compassion. She lives on Salt Spring Island, BC, where she journals for self-care and wellness each day.
This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
You will need access to a laptop, tablet or computer with a camera or audio capabilities to join us.
A link to the presentation will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join us. Further instructions will be included in the email.
For faster access you can download Zoom for free at https://zoom.us/signup
For more information please call 604 533 4425.
- Capacity: Spaces Available
- Is this a single event or an ongoing course?: Single Event