- Oct 05 2023
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Human Rights in the Workplace
Justice Education Society (JES) is offering a further law-related workshop focused on BC human rights for employees. This will encourage familiarity with recognizing discrimination and encouraging inclusive workplaces.
This module will provide an overview of how the BC laws protect employees from discrimination and harassment.
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge of BC Employment Law is recommended but not required.
Length: 90 minutes + 30 minutes Q & A
Learning Outcome: At the completion of the workshop, ECE educators will be able to:
• Understand what constitutes workplace discrimination
• Identifying areas of discrimination, bullying, and harassment
• How employers are supposed to provide accommodations
• What resources and remedies
Please register with CCRR Vernon.
- Capacity: Spaces Available