- Oct 18 2022
- 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Emergency Preparedness for Child Care Workers
This workshop will introduce participants to the importance of preparing and planning for emergencies, critical incidents and disasters in their home, community, and workplace. Participants will apply their learning to an emergency exercise that includes testing personal and professional preparedness to respond to emergencies while enhancing capacity resilience.
Presenter: Carolyn Sinclair is the President of Strategic Business Risks International (SBRI) who deliver emergency management, crisis response and educational solutions to public and private organizations.She has developed and delivered customized emergency planning & preparedness training for many communities nationally and internationally.
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration- Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment- Credit (Visa or MasterCard) anddebit.
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops)- Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult)- Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
Workshop location-Workshops will be held Online via Zoom. You do not need to make an account for Zoomas we will send you a link to the workshop. You will need a computer or smart phone with access to internet, video and audio.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.