- Nov 20 2023 - Dec 01 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
20 Hour Responsible Adult for Child Care Training Course
This course meets the requirements for 20 hours for “Responsible Adult” as stipulated by Child Care Licensing Regulations. The content covers child development, guiding behaviour, health, safety, nutrition and programming. The course is live and interactive, so participants must have video and audio capabilities, as well as participate and attend all sessions in order to receive the certification at the end of the course.
In order to sign up for this course participants must:
- Be 19 years of age
- Have minimum grade 8 English written and oral skills
- Attend all scheduled sessions
Once the training is complete, participants are eligible to work as a Responsible Adult in:
- School Aged Care Centres
- Licensed Family Child Care Centres
- Registered-License-Not-Required Child Care Centres
- As additional support or substitutes in Licensed Preschool and Daycare programs
- Summer Camps
Pro D certificate: Responsible Adult Certificate.
- Capacity: Filling Up